BMRCL Recruitment 2017 – Junior Engineer Vacancies – Apply Online
Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited (BMRCL) has decided to release the latest job notification BMRCL Recruitment 2017 for appointing the applicants as various vacant junior engineer, assistant engineer and section engineer vacancies. As per this notification, BMRCL is going to fill up various vacant posts. BMRCL invites the online applications from skilled and energetic candidates. Job seekers who are searching for the latest Bangalore Metro Rail Jobs 2017 can apply for this BMRCL AE JE Recruitment 2017 as early as possible. Online application process will be started soon at its official website. All the interested and eligible candidates may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before closing date.
Vacancy Details about BMRCL Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Posts: Various.
Name of the Posts:
- Assistant Engineer.
- Junior Engineer.
- Section Engineer.
Candidates lower age should not be less than 21 years and upper age should not be more than 35 years. Age relaxation is also applicable as per organization norms.
Applicants must possess BE or B.Tech in relevant subjects from any recognized university and must have good academic records.
Candidates will be selected done based on applicants performance in written examination and followed by the personal interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive and impressive pay scale as per organization norms monthly.
Candidates read the official advertisement for fee details and etc.
- Starting date for online application form: Soon Available.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: Shortly Updated.
How to apply for BMRCL Recruitment 2017:
- Go to the official website of BMRCL www.bmrc.co.in
- After that, click on the link of BMRCL Junior Engineer Notification 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now fill the online application form without any mistakes.
- Upload your scanned photograph with signature.
- Attach all your required documents and certificates.
- Click on submit button and take a printout of it for future usage.
Official Website: www.bmrc.co.in