BMRCL Maintainer Recruitment 2016 Apply Online
Government of India, Government of Karnataka and Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited (BMRCL), Bangalore has recently updated the BMRCL Maintainer Recruitment 2016 for appointing the applicants as various vacant maintainer, operator and engineer posts. As per this notification, BMRCL is going to full fill 308 members of unreserved positions. BMRCL invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Online applications are now available on its official website. Suitable candidates may download the online application form and fill it with mandatory details of the applicant and submit the filled application form on or before last date 11th July, 2016.
Total Number of vacancies: 308 Posts.
Name of the Posts:
|Post Name||Number of Posts|
- Candidates maximum age should be 35 years for general category applicants.
- 40 years for SC/ST candidates.
- 38 years for IIA, IIB, IIIA & IIIB category applicants.
- For Ex-Servicemen candidates age should be 50 years.
Applicants must read the official notification for academic details.
Candidates will be selected based on the applicants performance in written examination, document verification, Kannada test and medical examination.
General candidates, Rs.300 and the reserved category applicants Rs.700/-.
|Closing date to submit the filled application form||11/07/2016|
|Starting date to pay the fee||13/06/2016|
|Last date to pay the fee||12/07/2016|
|Last date for rejection of application||15/07/2016|
|Hall Ticket issuing from||05/09/2016|
|Date of Written Examination||18/09/2016|
How to apply for BMRCL Maintainer Recruitment 2016:
- Go to the official website of BMRCL www.bmrc.co.in.
- Click on the link of BMRCL Maintainer Recruitment 2016.
- Download the application form and fill it.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Make payment details and etc.
- Click on submit button.
- Take printout of it for future usage.