BMC Recruitment 2016 www.mcgm.gov.in
Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation (BMC) has announced an employment notification regarding BMC Recruitment 2016. BMC wants to recruit capable and hard working applicants to fill up the 570 vacancies of worker helper, aayaa and sweeper posts. Job seekers who are passionate to grab this recruitment may apply for BMC Recruitment 2016 jobs by attending the walk in interview along with essential particulars on the date is clearly mentioned below. Applicants who are planning to apply for BMC Recruitment 2016 – 2017, can require all the latest updates from our website sscrecruitmentresults.in.
Vacancy Details about BMC Recruitment 2016:
Total Number of Posts: 570 Vacancies.
Name of the Posts:
- Worker helper.
Candidates upper age who belongs to unreserved category is 45 years and reserved category applicants will be given 5 years of relaxation in upper age.
Applicants must possess 10th class or equivalent examination with knowledge of Marathi (Read, Write and Speak).
Candidates will be selected based on applicants performance in walk in interview taken by the concerned municipal corporation.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive pay scale as Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with grade pay Rs.1800/- per month.
Candidates must read the official notification for fee details and etc.
Civil Training Institute and Modification center,
National park Jewel,
- Starting date for BMC Recruitment 2016 walk – in – interview: 08/11/2016.
- Closing date for BMC Notification 2016 walk – in – interview: 10/11/2016.
- Time of walk – in – interview: 09:30 AM to 12:30 PM and 01:30 PM to 04:30 PM.
How to apply for BMC Recruitment 2016:
- Candidates must read the official notification for BMC www.mcgm.gov.in.
- Now go to recruitment link available on your home page.
- Choose the appropriate link from the available list and read all the instructions.
- Fill the application form with all required details.
- Candidates may appear for walk in interview with all the necessary and essential documents on the correct date to the place of interview.
- Documents include the self attested recent passport size photograph and required certificates, marks sheet and testimonials, caste certificate for SC/ST/OBC, experience certificate along with the completely filled application form.