BITSAT Application Form 2016 Apply Online
BITS Pilani University is going to conduct the BITSAT (Birla Institute of Technology and Science Admission Test) for getting admission into the various engineering courses. BITS PIlani University conducts the BITSAT entrance Test Every Year. This year also university conduct this test will be held in the month of May, 2016. Massive numbers of candidates are pursued their engineering through BITS Pilani University. Candidates who want to get seat in the BITS Pilani University, those can apply through online. BITS Pilani University invites the online applications from interested and eligible applicants through this notification. BITSAT is the university level engineering entrance examination. Online applications will soon available at its official website. Suitable aspirants may download the online application form and fill it with mandatory fields of the application form. Submit the filled application form on or before the last date. For more information about BITSAT Application Form 2016 notification details are as follows.
Eligibility Criteria of BITSAT Application Form 2016:
- Applicants must possess their 12 th class with streams like MPC, BiPC and HSC from any recognized board.
- MPC students must have 75% marks.
- BiPC students must have 60% marks.
BITSAT 2016 Syllabus:
- Units & Measurement.
- Newton’s Laws of Motion.
- Impulse and Momentum.
- Work and Energy.
- Rotational Motion.
- Mechanics of Solids and Fluids.
- Heat and Thermodynamics.
- Current Electricity.
- Magnetic Effect of Current.
- Electromagnetic Induction.
- Modern Physics.
- Electronic Devices.
- States of Matte.r
- Atomic Structure.
- Chemical Bonding & Molecular Structure.
- Physical and Chemical Equilibrium.
- Chemical Kinetics.
- Surface Chemistry.
- Hydrogen and s-block elements.
- p- d- and f-blocks elements.
- Principles of Organic Chemistry and Hydrocarbons.
- Organic Compounds.
- Industrial and Environmental chemistry.
- Theoretical Principles of Experimental Chemistry.
English & Logical Reasoning:
- Reading Comprehension.
- Verbal Reasoning.
- Nonverbal Reasoning.
- Polar representation.
- Properties of modulus.
- Triangle inequality.
- Roots of complex numbers.
- geometric interpretations;
- Fundamental theorem of algebra.
- Quadratic equations.
- Nature of roots.
- Theory of Quadratic equations.
- Equations reducible to quadratic equations.
- Geometric and harmonic progressions.
- Geometric and harmonic means.
- Arithmetic-geometric series.
- Sums of finite arithmetic and geometric progressions.
- Infinite geometric series.
- Sums of squares and cube roots.
Logarithms and their properties.
Permutations and combinations.
- Permutations and combinations.
- Simple applications.
- Properties of binomial coefficients.
- Pascal’s triangle.
BITSAT 2016 Exam Pattern:
- BITSAT is the computer based online test.
- Exam paper contains 150 multiple choice type questions.
- Time duration for this examination is 3 hours.
- Each correct answer will get 3 marks.
- Each wrong answer will deduct 1 marks.
|Section||Subject Name||Number of Questions|
|4||Mathematics or Biology||45|
- Last date to submit the filled application form: February, 2016.
- Test Center allotment date: February, 2016.
- Candidates to reserve test date: March, 2016.
- Hall ticket issuing date: March, 2016.
- BITSAT online Test: May, 2016.
How to apply for BITSAT Application Form 2016:
- Visit the official website of the BITS Pilani University www.bitsadmission.com.
- Click on the link of BITSAT Application Form 2016.
- Download the application form and fill it.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future usage.