BITSAT 2015 Application Form, Exam Date, Pattern, Syllabus
Birla Institute of Technology and Science (BITS) conduct this computer based online test for the students looking admission into the Integrated First Degree Programmes. Candidates will be admitted to the Integrated First Degree Programmes on the basis of merit position. BITSAT is commonly known as BITS Admission Test. The BITSAT 2015 online test will be conduct from 14th May, 2015 to 29th May, 2015. Candidates who are interested to apply online from its official website. Candidates who are interested to apply for the BITSAT 2015 must apply on or before closing date, online BITSAT 2015 Application Form registration starts from 17th November, 2014 to 20th February, 2015. Candidates can apply online at http://www.bitsadmission.com.
BITSAT 2015 Exam Details:
Name of the Exam:BITSAT (Birla Institute of Science Admission Test) Entrance Exam.
Category of the Exam: Under Graduate.
Level of the Exam: University level.
Stream of the Exam: Engineering Entrance Exam.
Conducted by the Exam: BITS Pilani University.
BITSAT 2015 Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates must have passed Intermediate (12th Class) or any equivalent examination from a state or central recognized education board with Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry.
- Minimum Percentage of marks in Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry stream is 75% and 60% each in Mathematics, physics, chemistry.
- Admissions should be based on the merit score gains in the BITSAT 2014 and 12th
- Candidates who are passing their equivalent exam earlier than 2012 are not eligible for BITSAT 2015.
- Biology students are eligible for (B.Pharmacy) BITSAT 2015.
BITSAT 2015 Syllabus:
BITSAT Test will be conducted on the basis of 11th and 12th class Syllabus. Candidates may refer to their 11th and 12th academic text books for the contents. BITSAT 2015 exam syllabus divided into four parts.
- Part I: Physics.
- Part II: Chemistry.
- Part III: a) English Proficiency and
- b) Logical Reasoning
- Part IV: Mathematics or Biology (For B.Pharm candidates)
BITSAT 2015 Exam Pattern:
|Subject||Number of Questions|
|Part-III: a) English Proficiencyb)Logical Reasoning||1510|
|Part-IV: Mathematics or Biology||45|
- BITSAT 2014 will be of total 3-hours time duration.
- All questions are of objective type.
- Each correct answer fetches 3 marks, negative marking is applicable.
- Each incorrect answer has deducted 1 mark.
- No marks are added for questions not attempted.
BITSAT 2015 Application Details:
Candidates BITSAT 2015 Application Form fee is Rs.1900/- for male candidates and Rs. 1400/- for female candidates. Candidates can apply online at its official website like http://www.bitsadmission.com. Candidates have to also apply for admission to BITS giving details of their 12th marks to different programmes offered. The required BITSAT 2015 Application Form for admission, Application form procedure and final list of the degree programmes offered will be available on its website, by 17th December, 2014. The filled up application form with application fee has to be submitted under mentioned on or before 5:00pm on 20th February, 2014. Candidates can download their BITSAT 2015 Admit cards from 15th april to 30th April, 2015.
BITSAT 2015 Exam Dates:
- Opening Date for BITSAT 2015 Online Applications: 17th December, 2014.
- Closing date for BITSAT 2015 Online Applications: 20th February, 2015.
- Entrance Test Centre Allotment: 25th February, 2015.
- Dates for downloading the BITSAT 2015 Admit cards: 15th April to 30th April, 2015.
- Date of BITSAT 2015 Online Test: 14th May to 29th May, 2015.
- Applicants apply with 12th marks and
- Preference to degree programme: 20th May to 30th June, 2015.
- Admit list and waiting list announcement: 1st July, 2015.
How to apply for BITSAT 2015 Application Form:
- Log on to the official website.
- Click on the link of BITSAT 2015 Application Form.
- Download the BITSAT 2015 Application Form.
- Candidate can fill the BITSAT 2015 Application Form with required details like name, date of birth, 12th class marks, preferences etc with application fee transaction.
- Then, Save it and take printout it for future reference.