Birbhum District Recruitment 2016 Apply Online
Birbhum District Magistrate Collector Office has announced an employment notification Birbhum District Recruitment 2016 for the recruitment of 420 village resource persons. Applicants who are looking for the latest west Bengal government jobs 2016, those may utilize this golden opportunity. Applications are invited from the candidates who are eligible and interested for this post. Online applications are available on its official website. Suitable aspirants may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date 10th June, 2016.
Vacancy Details about Birbhum District Recruitment 2016:
Total Number of Vacancies: 420 Posts.
Name of the Posts: Village Resource Person.
Job Location: West Bengal State Wise.
Applicants age should satisfy as per Birbhum district magistrate collector office norms. Age relaxation is also applicable as per organization rules.
Candidates must possess their matriculation or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
Applicants will be selected based on the candidates performance in written examination and in personal interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive pay scale monthly as per district magistrate collector office.
Candidates must read the official notification for fee details and etc.
- Starting date for online application form: 01/06/2016.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 10/06/2016.
- Date of the Examination: 17/06/2016 and 20/06/2016.
How to apply for Birbhum District Recruitment 2016:
- Candidates must log on to the official website of Birbhum District www.birbhum.gov.in.
- Click on the link of Birbhum District Recruitment 2016.
- Applicants must read the official notification, before going to apply online.
- Download the application form and fill it with mandatory details of the candidate.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature within the given dimensions.
- Make payment details and etc.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future reference.