Bihar Vikas Mission Recruitment 2017 – 170 Man Power Vacancies
Bihar Vikas Mission (BVM) has recently announced an employment notification Bihar Vikas Mission Recruitment 2017 on its official website to recruit the applicants as various Man Power Phase III vacancies. As per this notification, BVM is going to fill up 170 unreserved positions. BVM invites the online applications from skilled and energetic candidates. Job seekers who are looking for the latest Bihar State Government Jobs can apply for this BVM Man Power Notification 2017 through online as early as possible. Online applications are available from 22nd June, 2017 at its official page. All the interested and eligible candidates may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date 14th July, 2017.
Vacancy Details about Bihar Vikas Mission Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Vacancies: 170 Posts.
Name of the Posts: Man Power Phase III Vacancies.
Job Location: Bihar.
Candidates minimum age should be 25 years and maximum age should be 70 years.
Applicants must possess their Post Graduation Degree or Graduation Degree or PG Diploma or equivalent examination from any recognized university.
Candidates will be selected done based on applicants performance in written examination and followed by the personal interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive and impressive pay scale as Rs.25750/- to Rs.156250/- per month.
Applicants must refer the advertisement for registration fee details and etc.
- Starting date for online application form: 22/06/2017.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 14/07/2017.
How to apply for Bihar Vikas Mission Recruitment 2017:
- Visit the official website of BVM www.csd.bih.nic.in
- After that, search for the link of Bihar Vikas Mission Vacancies 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now fill the online application form without any mistakes.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your required documents.
- Click on submit button.
- Take a printout of it for future reference.
Official Website: www.csd.bih.nic.in