Bihar Vikas Mission Recruitment 2016 Apply
District Registration and Counselling Centre (DRCC), Bihar Vikas Mission (BVM) has given an employment notification Bihar Vikas Mission Recruitment 2016 for the appointment of 228 Manager and assistant manager posts on contractual basis. Bihar Vikas Mission (BVM) invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Online applications are now available on its official website. Suitable aspirants may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date 15th June, 2016.
Total Number of Posts: 228 Vacancies.
Name of the Posts:
- Manager: 38 Posts.
- Assistant Manager (Projects and Accounts): 38 Posts.
- Assistant manager (Schemes): 152 Posts.
Category wise vacancies list:
|Name of the Category||Manager||Assistant Manager (Projects and Accounts)||Assistant manager (Schemes)|
Candidates maximum age should be 37 years for unreserved male, 40 years for general female candidates, 40 years for BC candidates and 42 years for SC, ST applicants.
Applicants must possess their MBA or PGDM or relevant examination from any recognized university.
Candidates will be selected based on the applicants performance on counselling.
Applicants must read the official notification for pay scale information.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 15/06/2016.
How to apply for Bihar Vikas Mission Recruitment 2016:
- Go to the official website of Bihar Vikas Mission (BVM) www.csd.bih.nic.in.
- Click on the link of Bihar Vikas Mission Recruitment 2016.
- Download the application form and fill it with accurate details of the candidate.
- Enter fee details and etc.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature of the applicants.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future reference.