Bihar Urban Development Department Recruitment 2016
Urban Development and Housing Department, Bihar has recently released an employment notification Bihar Urban Development Department 2016 for appointing the applicants as urban planner, environmental specialist, MIS specialist and Civil Engineer etc. As per this notification, Organization needs to full fill 188 members of unreserved positions. Bihar Urban Development invites the online applications from interested and eligible applicants. Online applications are now available at its official website. Suitable aspirants may download the online application form and fill it with accurate details of the applicant and submit the filled application form on or before last date.
Vacancy details about Bihar Urban Development Department Recruitment 2016:
Total Number of Posts: 188 Vacancies.
Name of the Posts:
|Post Name||Number of vacancies|
|Housing Finance & Policy Specialist||92|
|Municipal or Civil Engineer||38|
Candidates minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 35 years. Age relaxation is also applicable as per organization rules.
Applicants must possess their graduation or post graduation in relevant trades from any recognized university.
Applicants will be selected based on the applicants performance in written examination and the personal interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get monthly salary as follows,
- For Graduates, Rs.35000/-.
- For Post Graduates, Rs.45000/-.
Candidates must read the official notification for fee details.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 29/02/2016.
How to apply for Bihar Urban Development Department Recruitment 2016:
- Log on to the official website of Bihar Urban Development www.urban.bih.nic.in.
- Click on the careers button.
- After that, click on the link of Bihar Urban Development Department Recruitment 2016.
- Download the application form and fill it.
- Enter fee details and etc.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future reference.