Bihar SSC Constable Recruitment 2016-2017 Application
Bihar Staff Selection Commission (BSSC) has decided to release the latest job notification about Bihar SSC Constable Recruitment 2016-2017 for filling up various vacant posts in police department. Large numbers of job seekers are searching for the Bihar State Government jobs; those must utilize this golden opportunity. Interested applicants can fill the application form on or before last date. Notification will soon announce on its official website. So, aspirants be alert and should prepare very well for the police constable written examination.
Total Number of Posts: Various.
Name of the Posts:
- Constable (Women).
- Constable (Men).
- Assistant Sub Inspector.
- Head Constable.
- Attendant and etc.
Candidates least age should be 18 years and upper age should be 23 years. Age relaxation will be applicable for the reserved candidates as per Bihar SSC rules.
Academic details will vary from post to post. For more details, candidates must read the official notification.
Candidates will be selected based on the following,
- Written Examination.
- Physical Test.
- Medical Test.
- Personal Interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get monthly salary commonly depends upon the post and the police department norms.
- For General candidates, Rs.450/-.
- For SC, ST and BC applicants, Rs.200/-.
Bihar SSC will shortly upload the Bihar SSC Constable Recruitment 2016-2017 notification releasing date, application starting and closing dates etc on its official page.
Steps to apply for Bihar SSC Constable Recruitment 2016-2017:
- Candidates must log on to the official website of Bihar SSC www.csbc.bih.nic.in.
- Click on the careers button.
- After that, click on the link of Bihar SSC Constable Recruitment 2016-2017.
- Download the application form and fill it with accurate details of the applicant.
- Enter payment details and etc.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature of the applicant.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of the submitted application form for future usage.