Bihar SSC Admit Card 2015 bssc.bih.nic.in Download
Bihar Staff Selection Commission has issued notification for first Inter Level Combined Competetive Examination and recieved online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Number of eligible candidates have submitted their applications in online and deposited examination fee in the State Bank Of India. Candidates who have submitted online application are waiting for BSSC Exam date and admit card. BSSC Examination date expected that the Bihar SSC Intr Level Examinationwill be conducted in the month of February,2015. So candidates are adviced to check the details of Bihar SSC official website regularly.
Bihar SSC,Patna is going to be available to download on official website like http://www.bssc.bih.nic.in very shortly. Candidates who have submitted online application to appear in Bihar SSC Inter Level Combined Examination 2014 can download their Bihar SSC Admit Card 2015.
Details about Bihar SSC Exam 2015:
The Admit card of BSSC first Inter Level Combined Competetive exam 2014 will be issued 10 days before the date of the examination. The admit card is an important documen tfor the examination. Without Bihar SSC Admit Card 2015,candidates will not be permitted to enter into the examination hall.
Important Documents for Bihar SSC Examination 2015:
- Candidates can have Valid Call Letter or Admit Card 2015 of the Bihar SSC.
- Candidate need to carry out atleast one original photo-identity proof given by Government,such as Driving License,Voter Card,Aadhar Card,Pan Card etc.
How to download Bihar SSC Admit Card 2015:
- First candidate can log on to the official website of Bihar SSC like www.bssc.bih.nic.in.
- Then,candidate can search for the appropriate link of the Bihar SSC.
- After that,click on that link.
- Then,enter the candidate details like name,date of birth,registration number as when filled up the application form.
- After that,click on the submit button.
- Bihar SSC Admit Card 2015 will appear on the screen.
- Candidate can download their admit card and save it and take print out for future reference.