Bihar PSC Lecturer Recruitment 2016 Apply Online
Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) was released the Bihar PSC Lecturer Recruitment 2016 advertisement to hire the candidates for various subjects in different government training colleges. Public Service Commission (PSC) has given the chance to unemployed candidates of Bihar state to fill these lecturer vacancies. Candidates who are eligible for this lecturer position, those can download the BPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2016 application form through its official website. Complete the registration form as early as possible and submitted the filled application form on or before last date 06th June, 2016.
Total Number of Posts: 478 Vacancies.
Name of the Vacancies: Lecturer.
Subject Wise Vacancies List:
|Subject Name||Number of Posts|
|Planning and Research||38|
Candidates age should be in between 18 years and 48 years.
Applicants must possess their post graduation with 55% marks in relevant subject from any recognized university.
Candidates will be shortlisted based on their performance in Objective Question Exam (60 Marks), Academic Marks (10 Marks) and Personal Interview (15 Marks).
Shortlisted applicants will get monthly salary as Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/- with grade pay Rs.4800/-.
- For General and OBC applicants, Rs.600/-.
- For Reserved candidates, Rs.200/-.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 06/06/2016.
To the Office of Bihar PSC 15,
Jawaharlal Nehru Marg,
How to Apply for Bihar PSC Lecturer Recruitment 2016:
- Log on to the official website of BPSC www.bpsc.bih.nic.in.
- Click on the link of Bihar PSC Lecturer Recruitment 2016.
- Download the application form and fill it.
- Enter fee details and etc.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future reference.