Bihar Krishi Vibhag Recruitment 2016 Apply Online
Bihar Krishi Vibhag has published the latest job notification for appointing the applicants as various vacant deputy director, assistant director, assistant research officer and lab assistant and etc posts. As per this notification, Bihar Krishi Vibhag is going to full fill massive members of unreserved positions. Organization invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Online applications will soon available on its official website. Suitable aspirants may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date.
Total Number of Posts: Various Vacancies.
Name of the Posts:
- Deputy Director in Quality Control Lab.
- Assistant Director in Quality Control Lab.
- Assistant Research Officer in Quality Control lab and Soil Testing Lab.
- Lab Assistant in Quality Control lab and Soil Testing Lab.
- Lab Worker in Quality Control Lab.
- Watchman in Quality Control Lab.
- Driver in Soil Testing Lab.
Candidates age should be in between 21 years to 64 years. Age relaxation is also applicable as per organization norms.
Applicants must possess their intermediate, diploma, graduation, post graduation or equivalent examination from any recognized board or university.
Candidates will be selected based on the applicants performance in the following,
- Written Examination.
- Personal Interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get monthly salary as Rs.8000/- to Rs.45000/-.
Candidates must read the official notification for fee details.
How to apply for Bihar Krishi Vibhag Recruitment 2016:
- Go to the official website of Bihar Krishi Vibhag www.krishimis.in.
- Click on the link of Bihar Krishi Vibhag Recruitment 2016.
- Download the application form and fill it.
- Make payment details and etc.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future usage.