Bihar ITICAT Notification 2016 Apply Online
Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) has released an official notification Bihar ITICAT Notification 2016 for getting admission into ITI courses for the academic year 2016 – 2017. BCECEB is going to invites the online applications from interested and eligible applicants. Online applications will soon available at its official website. Suitable aspirants may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date. For more information about Bihar ITICAT Notification 2016 eligibility criteria are as follows.
Candidates minimum age should be 14 years and there is no maximum age limit.
Applicants must possess their intermediate from any recognized board with Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry subjects.
- For Unreserved applicants Rs.550/-.
- For Reserved candidates Rs.100/-.
Candidates can get any problems while registering the application form, those can contact the following address, like
IAS Association Building,
Near Patna Airport,
Bihar ITICAT Notification 2016 Admit Card:
BCECEB will shortly upload the admit cards at its official website. Admit card is very important for every exam. Without hall ticket no one will give permission to enter into the exam hall.
- Starting date for online application form: March, 2016.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: April, 2016.
- Starting date to pay the fee: March, 2016.
- Last date to pay the fee: April, 2016.
- Admit cards issuing from: May, 2016.
- Date of the Examination: May, 2016.
- Results announcement date: July, 2016.
How to apply for Bihar ITICAT Notification 2016:
- Visit the official website of BCECEB www.bceceborad.com.
- Click on the link of Bihar ITICAT Notification 2016.
- Download the application form and fill it.
- Upload scanned photograph and signature and etc.
- Enter fee details.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future reference.