BHU Teaching Non Teaching Staff Recruitment 2015-2016 Apply
Banaras Hindu University (BHU) has discharged an official notification for appointing the applicants as the posts of teaching staff and non teaching staff posts. BHU invites the online applications from interested and eligible applicants through this notification. Online applications are now available at its official website. Suitable applicants may download the application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before the last date. For more information about BHU Teaching Non Teaching Staff Recruitment 2015 notification details are as follows.
Vacancy details about BHU Teaching Non Teaching Staff Recruitment 2015:
Total number of vacancies: 106 posts.
Name of the posts:
- Professor posts: 14 posts.
- Assistant Professor Posts: 55 posts.
- Associate Professor Posts: 21 posts.
Non Teaching Staff:
- Medical Officer, Sir Sunderlal Hospital: 04 posts.
- Medical Officer, Rajiv Gandhi South Campus, Barkachh, Mirzapur: 02 posts.
- Medical Officer, Mahila MahaVidyalaya: 02 posts.
- Laboratory Attendant: 02 posts.
Applicants age should be in between 18 years to 40 years.
Candidates must possess their MBBS, MD, MS or equivalent examination from any recognized university.
They will be selected based on the candidates performance in the interview and document verification.
Candidates can get the pay scale as Rs.5200/- to Rs.67000/-.
- For General candidates Rs.200/-.
- For SC, ST candidates Rs.50/-.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 30/09/2015.
How to apply for BHU Teaching Non Teaching Staff Recruitment 2015:
- Visit the official website of the BHU www.bhu.ac.in.
- Click on the notification.
- Download the application form and fill it.
- Click on the submit button and take hard copy of it for future usage.