BHEL ITI Apprentice Notification 2016 careers.bhel.in
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) has released an advertisement named as BHEL ITI Apprentice Notification 2016 for appointing the applicants as various vacant apprentice posts. As per this notification, BHEL is going to full fill 386 members of unreserved positions. BHEL invites the online applications from interested and eligible applicants. Online applications are now available on its official website. Suitable candidates may download the online application form and fill it with mandatory details of the candidate and submit the filled application form on or before last date that is 12th November, 2016.
Vacancy Details about BHEL ITI Apprentice Notification 2016:
Total Number of vacancies: 386 Posts.
Name of the Posts:
|Post Name||Number of Vacancies|
|Programming and Systems Administration Assistant||22|
|Mechanic (Domestic, Commercial, Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Machines)||02|
|Welder (Gas & Electric)||03|
|Tool & Die Maker (Die & Moulds)||02|
|Computer Operator and Programming Assistant||05|
- For General candidates, maximum age should be 27 years.
- For OBC applicants, upper age should be 30 years.
- For SC/ST candidates maximum age should be 32 years.
Candidates must possess matriculation with ITI in relevant trades from any government recognized board.
Applicants will be selected based on candidates performance in written examination and in personal interview.
Candidates will get attractive pay scale monthly as per government norms.
Applicants must read the official notification for fee details and etc.
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited Electronics Division,
- Closing date to submit the filled application form: 12/11/2016.
- Last date to submit the hard copy of application form: 15/11/2016.
Steps to apply for BHEL ITI Apprentice Notification 2016:
- Candidates must log on to the official website of BHEL www.apprenticeship.gov.in.
- Click on the link of BHEL ITI Apprentice Recruitment 2016.
- Download the official notification and must read it.
- Now start the form filling without any mistakes.
- Make payment details and etc.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future reference.