BHEL Haridwar Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2017 Apply Online
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) has recently released the latest job notification BHEL Haridwar Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2017 for appointing the applicants as various vacant trade apprentice positions. BHEL is going to full fill 267 Trade Apprentice Vacancies. BHEL, Haridwar invites the online applications from talented and energetic candidates. Online applications are now available on its official website. Interested and eligible job seekers may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date that is 14th February, 2017.
Vacancy Details about BHEL Haridwar Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of vacancies: 267 Posts.
Name of the Posts: Trade Apprentice.
- Candidates minimum age should be 18 years.
- Applicants maximum age should be 27 years.
- Age relaxation is also applicable as per organization norms.
Applicants who are going to apply for this BHEL Recruitment 2017, must have minimum 10th class or ITI in relevant trade approved by NCVT minimum 60% marks.
Candidates will be selected based on the applicants performance in written examination and followed by the personal interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive pay scale as per organization norms.
Candidates must read the official notification for registration fee details and etc.
- Starting date for online application form: Now Available.
- Closing date to submit the filled application form: 14/02/2017.
How to apply for BHEL Haridwar Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2017:
- Applicants must visit the official website of BHEL, Haridwar www.bhelhwr.co.in.
- After that, click on the link of BHEL Haridwar Trade Apprentice Notification 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now fill up the application form with correct details.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your required documents and certificates.
- Enter fee details and etc.
- Finally, click on submit button.
- Take a printout of it for further reference.