BHEL Engineer Trainee Recruitment 2015-2016 Apply
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) has announced an official notification for filling up various vacant trainee engineer posts. Candidates who have interested to work in BHEL, those applicants must utilize this best opportunity. Candidates can check the notification for eligibility criteria and can apply through online. BHEL invites the online applications from interested and eligible applicants through this drive. Suitable candidates may download the online application form and fill it with accurate details of the applicants and submit the filled application form on or before the last date. For more information about BHEL Engineer Trainee Recruitment 2015 notification details are as follows.
Vacancy details about BHEL Engineer Trainee Recruitment 2015:
Total number of vacancies: 224 posts.
Name of the posts: Engineer Trainee Posts.
- Trainee Engineer (Mechanical): 131 posts.
- Trainee Engineer (Electrical): 68 posts.
- Trainee Engineer (Electronics): 15 posts.
- Trainee Engineer (Metallurgy): 10 posts.
Candidates minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 27 years. Age relaxation is also applicable as per norms.
Applicants must pass their engineering graduation in relevant fields from any recognized university and they should take GATE 2016 examination.
They will be selected based on the applicants performance in the GATE 2016 score and written examination.
Candidates can refer the notification for pay scale information.
- Starting date for online application form: 04/01/2016
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 01/02/2016.
How to apply for BHEL Engineer Trainee Recruitment 2015:
- Log on to the official website of the BHEL www.bhel.com.
- Click on the careers button.
- After that, click on the link of BHEL Engineer Trainee Recruitment 2015.
- Download the application form and fill it with mandatory fields of the applicant.
- Enter fee details and etc.
- Click on the submit button and take hard copy of it for future usage.