BHEL Bangalore Recruitment 2016 – 100 Vacancies
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) has released the job notification for appointing the applicants as various vacant Graduate non engineering or engineering NEEM trainee posts. As per this notification, BHEL is going t filling up 100 members of unreserved trainee positions. BHEL invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. BHEL Bangalore Recruitment 2016 online applications are now available on its official website. Suitable aspirants may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date 15th April, 2016.
Total Number of vacancies: 100 Posts.
Name of the Posts: Graduate NEEM Trainee.
Candidates minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be as per organization norms.
Applicants must possess their B.Com, B.Sc, BA, BCA or BBM or equivalent examination form any recognized board with 70% aggregate.
Candidates will be selected based on the applicants performance in personal interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get monthly salary as Rs.7140/-.
Candidates must read the official notification for fee details.
Candidates have any queries regarding this notification; those can contact the following address,
Senior Manager (HR Administration),
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL),
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 15/04/2016.
How to apply for BHEL Bangalore Recruitment 2016:
- Log on to the official website of BHEL Bangalore www.bhelend.com.
- Click on the careers button.
- After that, click on the link of BHEL Bangalore Recruitment 2016.
- Download the application form and fill it with mandatory details of the applicant.
- Enter your fee details and etc.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature of the candidate.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future reference.