BGVB Office Assistant Recruitment 2015-2016
Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank (BGVB) has announced the official notification to recruit the candidates for filling up various vacant officer and office assistant posts through this drive. BGVB invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates through this notification. Online applications will soon available at its official website. Applicants who are really starts their career with banking sector, those candidates may download the application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before the last date. For more information about BGVB Office Assistant Recruitment 2015-2016 notification details are as follows.
Vacancy details about BGVB Office Assistant Recruitment 2015-2016:
Total number of vacancies: 357 posts.
Name of the posts:
- Officer Scale I: 147 posts.
- Officer Scale II (IT): 18 posts.
- Officer Scale II (CA): 02 posts.
- Officer Scale II (Law): 02 posts.
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose): 188 posts.
Job Location: West Bengal.
Candidates age should be in between 21 years to 40 years. Age relaxation is also applicable as per norms.
Applicants must possess their graduation from any recognized university or institute.
They will be selected based on the candidates score card of IBPS and they will be called for the interview.
Candidates must read the official notification for payment details.
- Starting date for online application form: 19/05/2015.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 03/06/2015.
How to apply for BGVB Office Assistant Recruitment 2015-2016:
- Go to the official website of BGVB www.bgvb.co.in.
- Click on the link of BGVB Office Assistant Recruitment 2015-2016.
- Download the application form and fill it with mandatory details of the candidate.
- Click on the submit button and take hard copy it for future usage.