BFUHS Medical Officer Recruitment 2016 Apply
Baba Farid University of Health Sciences (BFUHS) has recently announced an employment notification for appointing the applicants as various vacant medical officer posts. As per this notification, BFUHS needs to full fill total of 341 members of unreserved positions. BFUHS invites the online applications from interested and eligible applicants. Online applications are now available at its official website. Suitable aspirants may download the online application form and submit the filled application form on or before last date. For more information about BFUHS Medical Officer Recruitment 2016 notification details are as follows.
Vacancy details about BFUHS Medical Officer Recruitment 2016:
Total Number of Posts: 341 Vacancies.
Name of the Posts: General Medical Officer.
Job Location: Punjab.
Candidates upper age should be 42 years. Age relaxation is also applicable as per BFUHS norms.
Applicants must have MBBS degree or as per MCI norms equivalent examination from any recognized university.
They will be selected based on the applicants performance in written examination and the personal interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get pay scale as Rs.15600/- to Rs.39100/- with grade pay Rs.5400/- per month.
- For General candidates Rs.3000/-.
- For Ex – servicemen Rs.500/-.
- For Handicapped applicants Rs.1750/-.
- For SC, ST candidates Rs.1125/-.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 09/09/2016.
How to apply for BFUHS Medical Officer Recruitment 2016:
- Log on to the official website of BFUHS www.bfuhs.ac.in.
- Click on the careers button.
- After that, click on the notification.
- Select the desired post.
- Click on the registration button.
- Read all the instructions carefully.
- Fill all the required details.
- Enter fee details and etc.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future reference.