BESCOM Recruitment 2016 – Junior Lineman 2603 Jobs, BESCOM JLM JSA 6213 Jobs- Apply Now
Karnataka Government has recently released a notification saying that the government is going to recruit 2603 Lineman for Bangalore Electricity Supply Company Limited (BESCOM). This is a big opportunity for the candidates who are looking for this job notification. The following will give you the detailed description about the eligibility criteria, age limit, salary details, education qualification, selection procedure, important dates and how to apply for BESCOM Recruitment 2016.
Eligible Criteria And Other important details of BESCOM Recruitment 2016
|Jobs Available for||Junior Lineman (2550 Jobs), Assistant Lineman (37 Posts)|
|No of Jobs Available||Total 2603|
|Education Qualification||SSC/10th Class Pass|
|Selection Procedure||Endurance Test, Inteview, Offer Letter & Joining|
|Application Fees||200 (for General Candidates), 100 (For Reserved)|
|Name Of the Organisation||BESCOM|
|Online Registration Starts from||05th August 2016|
How to Apply for BESCOM Recruitment 2016
- All the candidates who want to apply for this notification should redirect to bescom.org
- Select Preferred language English or Kannada
- On or before candidate will be able to see an option to fill an application form
- Once you submit the application keep the reference ID for future purpose
The following is the complete notification for KPTCL Lineman Recruitment 2016 BESCOM JLM JSA 6213 Jobs.
BESCOM Lineman Recruitment 2016 , BESCOM Lineman Syllabus, BESCOM Lineman Previous Papers
The following will give you some synopsis of BESCOM JLM Exam Pattern or BESCOM Junior Lineman Exam Pattern.
- Exam will be for 120 minutes
- 100 questions with 100 marks
- Negative marking is there
- 25% mark will be deducted for a wrong answer
The following will be covered in the written exam.
Once the application was shortlisted after filling the application, they will be called for written exam. The examination center and other details will be posted soon. For any questions feel free to ask questions to us.