BEML Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2017 Apply Online
Bharat Earth Movers Limited (BEML) has recently announced an employment notification BEML Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2017 on its official website for appointing the applicants as various vacant Diploma Trainees, Senior Manager, Assistant Manager, Deputy General Manager and etc. As per this notification, BEML is going to fill up 154 members of unreserved vacancies. BEML invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Online applications will soon available at its official page from 21st February, 2017. Suitable candidates may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date that is 28th February, 2017.
Vacancy Details about BEML Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Posts: 154 Vacancies.
Name of the Posts:
- Executive Director: 02 Posts.
- Chief General Manager: 02 posts.
- General Manager: 11 posts.
- Deputy General Manager: 17 Posts.
- Assistant General Manager: 17 Posts.
- Senior Manager: 04 Posts.
- Manager: 08 Posts.
- Assistant Manager: 01 post.
- Officer or Engineer: 10 Posts.
- Assistant Engineer: 08 Posts.
- Diploma Trainee: 25 Posts.
- Junior cook cum caretaker: 02 Posts.
Candidates minimum age should be 28 years and maximum age should be 56 years. Age relaxation is also applicable for the reserved category candidates.
Applicants must possess their diploma in relevant field from any recognized university.
Candidates will be selected based on applicants performance in written examination and personal interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive pay scale as per organization norms per month.
- For general and OBC candidates, Rs.500/-.
- For Reserved applicants no need to pay the fee.
- Starting date for online application form: 21/02/2017.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 28/02/2017.
Steps to apply for BEML Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates must log on to the official website of BEML www.bemlindia.com.
- After that, click on the link of BEML Diploma Trainee Notification 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now fill the online application form with correct details.
- Enter fee details and etc.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your required documents.
- At last finally click on submit button and take hard copy of it for future reference.
Official Website: bemlindia.com
Applicants who are going to apply for this BEML Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2017, those must follow our website regularly for more updates regarding this notification.