begc.co.in BEGC Candidate Login 2016, Online Application
Bio – Chemist Education Grant Commission (BEGC) has announced an employment notification for BEGC Candidate Login 2016 for filling up various vacant Sevak, clerk, helper, section officer and etc. There is a lot of opportunity for those applicants who are waiting for long time for this opportunity to work with Bio – Chemist Education Grant Commission (BEGC). BEGC invites the online applications from interested and eligible applicants. Online applications will soon available in its official website. Suitable aspirants may download the BEGC 2016 application form and submit the filled application form on or before last date. For more information about BEGC Candidate Login 2016 details are as follows.
Bio – Chemist Education Grant Commission (BEGC), Government of India competent authority & Administer MCPC Board. MCPC is commonly known as Medical Centralized Processing Cell. Medical Court controlled by Bio – Chemist Education Grant Commission (BEGC) Government of India. This commission may open medical court working offices all over India. BEGC conducts various recruitments every year. This year also BEGC has released this BEGC Candidates Login 2016 Notification.
Vacancy details about BEGC Candidate Login 2016:
Number of posts: Various posts.
Name of the Posts:
- Section Officer etc.
BEGC Candidate Login 2016 Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 45 years. Age relaxation is also applicable as per organization rules and regulations.
Applicants must possess their high school education or intermediate or bachelors degree or equivalent examination form any recognized board or university. Academic details will vary from post to post.
They will be selected based on the applicants performance in the written examination and personal interview.
Candidates will get pay scale and grade pay as per norms of BEGC rules.
- For General candidates, Rs.200/-.
- For SC, ST & OBC applicants, Rs.100/-.
BEGC Candidates Login 2016 Important Dates:
- Starting date for online application form: very soon.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: coming soon.
- Starting date to pay the fee: will soon available.
- Closing date to pay the fee: very soon.
- Hall tickets will be available from: soon released.
- BEGC 2016 exam date: January, 2016.
For more information about this recruitment, candidates can contact the following address like,
To the chief Executive Officer,
Bio – Chemist Education Grant Commission (BEGC),
Government of India.
BEGC Candidates Login 2016:
- Applicants can login into the official website of BEGC www.begc.co.in.
- Home page will be appeared on your screen.
- After that, click on the link of BEGC Candidates Login 2016 form.
- Download the application form.
- Fill it with accurate details of the candidate.
- Attach Date of Birth Certificate, Highest Education, Domicile Certificate etc.
- Upload scanned photograph and signature.
- Enter fee transaction details.
- Click on submit button.s
- Take printout of it for future usage.
- Send hard copy to the address of BEGC.