BCECE PGMAT Notification 2016 Application Form
Government of Bihar on behalf of the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) has announced an official statement about BCECE PGMAT Notification 2016 for getting admission into various post graduate medical courses such as MD, MS and MDS etc for the academic year of 2016 – 2017. BCECEB invites the online applications from interested and eligible applicants. Online applications are now available at its official website. Suitable aspirants may download the online application form and fill it with accurate details of the applicant and submit the filled application form on or before last date. For more information about BCECE PGMAT Notification 2016 details are as follows.
Eligibility Criteria BCECE PGMAT Notification 2016:
Candidates minimum age should be 21 years and there is no upper age limit.
Applicants should possess their MBBS with internship and certified by MCI from any recognized university.
They will be selected based on the applicants performance in written examination.
Candidates need to pay the fee as Rs.1350/- per application.
If applicants can get any queries while applying for this BCECE PGMAT 2016, those can contact the following address,
Controller of Examination,
Near Patna Airport,
- Starting date for online application form: January, 2016.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: In the month of February, 2016.
- Exam date: In the month of March, 2016.
How to apply for BCECE PGMAT Notification 2016:
- Log on to the official website of BCECEB PGMAT www.bceceboard.com.
- Click on the link of BCECE PGMAT Notification 2016.
- Download the application form and fill it.
- Enter fee details and etc.
- Upload scanned photograph and signature of the applicant.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future reference.