BCCL Para Medical Staff Admit Card 2015 Download
Bharat Cocking Coal Limited (BCCL) has announced an official notification for appointing the applicants as the posts of accountants, Para medical staff posts and etc. Huge numbers of candidates are applied for this BCCL Para Medical Staff Recruitment 2015. After completion of the online registration process, applied contenders are eagerly waiting for their admit cards. All the applied aspirants may check and download their BCCL Para Medical Staff Admit Card 2015 through its main portal.
Details about BCCL Para Medical Staff Admit Card 2015:
Bharat Cocking Coal Limited (BCCL) has stated the latest job bulletin for filling up various vacant accountant, Para medical staff such as staff nurse, technician, physiotherapist and pharmacist and etc posts. Large numbers of job seekers are applied for this written examination. Selection process will be based on the applicants performance in the written examination and the personal interview. BCCL is going to conduct the BCCL Para Medical Staff 2015 written examination will be held on upcoming dates at its official website.
- Written test will be in multiple choice type questions.
- Written examination will be comprises of two parts like part 1 will be from General Awareness and part 2 will be from Professional Aptitude.
- Test will be conducted in two languages like Hindi and English.
Bharat Cocking Coal Limited (BCCL) is going to upload the BCCL Para Medical Staff Admit Card 2015 on or before the examination date at its official page. All the applied aspirants must download their admit card through online by entering their application details. Applicants can follow the following rules to get their admit card easily.
How to download BCCL Para Medical Staff Admit Card 2015:
- Go to the official website of the BCCL www.bccl.gov.in.
- Click on the admit card button.
- After that, enter your registration number and date of birth and etc.
- Click on the submit button.
- Admit card will be appeared on your computer screen and take hard copy of it for future usage.