BCCL Mining Sirdar Recruitment 2016 for 721 Posts
Bharat Coking Coal Limited (BCCL) has released the latest government jobs notification BCCL Mining Sirdar Recruitment 2016 for appointing the candidates as various vacant overseer, junior overman and mining Sirdar posts. As per this notification, BCCL needs to full fill 712 members of unreserved positions. BCCL is a mini ratna company, Government of India undertaking engaged in coal mining activities. BCCL invites the online applications from skilled and talented applicants. Online applications are now available on its official website. Eligible applicants may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date 07th July, 2016.
Total Number of vacancies: 721 Posts.
Name of the Posts:
- Overseer (Civil): 66 Posts.
- Junior Overman: 310 Posts.
- Mining Sirdar: 345 posts.
Candidates lower age should be 18 years and upper age should be 30 years. Age relaxation is also available for reserved applicants as per BCCL norms.
Applicants must read the official notification for academic details.
Election process will be based on the organization rules and regulations.
Shortlisted applicants will get pay scale as Rs.19035/- per month.
- For General candidates, Rs.200/-.
- For Reserved applicants no need to pay the fee.
- Starting date for online application form: 15/06/2016.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 07/07/2016.
- Closing date to pay the fee: 10/07/2016.
Steps to apply for BCCL Mining Sirdar Recruitment 2016:
- Go to the official website of BCCL www.bccl.gov.in.
- Click on the link of BCCL Mining Sirdar Recruitment 2016.
- Download the application form and fill it.
- Enter fee details and etc.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future usage.