Banks under IBPS Exam 2016 – IBPS Exam 2016 Tricks
IBPS is one of the popular banking sector exam in India. IBPS conducts various exams such are Probationary Officer (PO), Clerk, RRB & SO (Specialist Officer) exams every year for many posts in participating banks and institutions. Large numbers of applicants apply for this IBPS Recruitment 2016. Here we are providing Banks under IBPS Exam 2016 at our website. Candidates who want to start their career in banking sector; those can check the Banks under IBPS Exam 2016 and can apply for the bank recruitment.
Lakhs of candidates are applying for these IBPS Notifications every year. The IBPS conducts online test in various centers across India for the applicants who have qualified degree in various disciplines. Here we will give 5 top most banks details participating in the IBPS Exam 2016.
Banks under IBPS Exam 2016:
- Punjab National Bank.
- Bank of Baroda.
- IDBI Bank.
- Bank of India.
- Canara Bank.
Details about Punjab National Bank:
- PNB is the Indias first Swedish Bank.
- The bank has over 6635 branches and 8622 ATMs across 764 cities founded on 12 April, 1895, Lahore, Pakistan.
- Globally, the Bank improved its ranking from 190th in 2014 to 174th in 2015 in the bankers top 100 world banks.
- PNB got two awards like Agriculture Leadership Award 2015 and IBA Banking Technology 2015.
Details about Bank of Baroda:
- Bank of Baroda is an Indian state owned banking and financial services company.
- Bank of Baroda was established in the year of 20 July, 1908 and its headquarters in Mumbai.
- The bank has 5278 branches across 24 countries.
- This bank got IBA Banking Technology 2014 – 2015.
Details about IDBI Bank:
- It is the 10th largest development bank in the world with 3000 ATMs, 1746 Branches, including one overseas branch at Dubai and 1285 centers, including two overseas centers at Singapore and Beijing.
- IDBI bank got Elets Knowledge Exchange Award 2015.
Details about Bank of India:
- Bank of India was established in the year of 1906 at Mumbai.
- Bank of India is commercial bank.
- The bank has 4963 branches in India.
- These branches are controlled through 54 Zonal offices.
- There are 60 branches or offices and 5 subsidies and 1 joint venture abroad.
- Bank of India got International Banking Technology Award 2010 and Best Business Enablement Initiative of the year 2009.
Details about Canara Bank:
- Canara Bank was established in the year of 1906 and it located in Bangalore.
- It is an Indian state owned bank.
- Bank has 5784 branches and more than 9153 ATMs spread across India.
Here we are providing the lists of Banks under IBPS Exam 2016 are as follows,
|Name of the Bank||Official Website|
|Bank of Baroda||www.bankofbaroda.co.in|
|Bank of India||www.bankofindia.com|
|Bank of Maharashtra||www.bankofmaharashtra.in|
|Central Bank of India||www.centralbankofindia.co.in|
|Indian Overseas Bank||www.iob.in|
|Oriental Bank of Commerce||www.obcindia.co.in|
|Punjab National Bank||www.pnbindia.in|
|Punjab and Sind Bank||www.psbindia.com|
|State Bank of India||www.sbi.co.in|
|Union Bank of India||www.unionbankofindia.co.in|
|United Bank of India||www.unitedbankofindia.com|
Tips to crack IBPS Exam 2016:
- Applicants must have proper planning.
- Update the news papers, magazines and watch news channels etc for GK.
- Study topic wise.
- Candidates must have time management.
- Trail with mock tests and practice with model papers.
- Revise all prepared topics.
- Candidates should have proper diet and tension free mind.