Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2017 Apply Online
Bank of Maharashtra has recently announced an employment notification for recruiting Officer, Clerk posts like General Officer, Security Officer, Clerk Law Graduates, Clerk Agriculture Graduates, Officer JMGS and Clerk vacancies. There are total 1315 vacancies. Organization invites the online applications from skilled and work hard applicants. Job seekers who want to lead their career in banking sector, those must utilize this golden opportunity. Online applications will soon available in official Portal. Aspirants who want to apply for Bank Of Maharashtra Recruitment 2017,must read the following eligibility criteria.
Vacancy Details about Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Vacancies: 1315 Posts.
Name of the Posts:
- General Officer MMGS III: 100 Posts.
- General Officer MMGS II: 200 Posts.
- Security Officer MMGS II: 15 Posts.
- Clerk Law Graduates: 100 Posts.
- Clerk Agriculture Graduates: 200 Posts.
- Officer JMGS: 500 Posts.
- Clerk 6 Months certification Course: 200 Posts.
Candidates must read the official notification for age criteria.
Applicants must possess MBA/ICWA/CA/Bachelors Degree or Masters Degree in relevant specialization from any recognized university.
Bank Of Maharashtra Previous Papers: Download in Pdf Format
Candidates will be selected done based on the applicants performance in written examination and followed by the personal interview.
Applicants who are appointed for the Bank of Maharashtra Jobs, those will get attractive pay scale as per organization norms.
- Opening date to submit the filled application form: Soon Available.
- Ending date to submit the application form: Shortly Updated.
How to apply for Bank of Maharashtra Officer Clerk Recruitment 2017:
- Log on to the official website of Bank of Maharashtra www.bankofmaharashtra.in.
- After that, click on the link of Bank of Maharashtra Jobs 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now fill the online application with correct details.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your required documents and certificates.
- Finally, click on submit button and take a printout of it for further reference.
Official Website: www.bankofmaharashtra.in