Bank of India Specialist Officer Recruitment 2016 Apply
Bank of India (BOI) has recently announced an employment notification for appointing the applicants as various vacant chartered accountant, risk analyst, law officer and information technology officer etc. As per this notification, BOI needs to full fill 77 members of unreserved positions. BOI invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Bank of India Specialist Officer Recruitment 2016 online applications are now available at its official website. Suitable aspirants may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date 08th March, 2016.
Vacancy details about Bank of India Specialist Officer Recruitment 2016:
Total Number of Vacancies: 77 Posts.
Name of the Posts:
|Post Name||Number of Vacancies|
Candidates minimum age should be 21 years and maximum age should be 35 years. Age relaxation is also applicable as per organization norms.
Applicants must possess their graduation degree or equivalent examination in relevant fields from any recognized university.
Candidates will be based on the candidates performance in written examination, group discussion and in personal interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get monthly salary as 31705/- to Rs.45950/-.
- For General candidates, Rs.600/-.
- For SC, ST applicants, Rs.100/-.
- Starting date for online application form: 23/02/2016.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 08/03/2016.
How to apply for Bank of India Specialist Officer Recruitment 2016:
- Go to the official website of BOI www.bankofindia.co.in.
- Click on the careers button.
- After that, click on the link of Bank of India Specialist Officer Recruitment 2016.
- Download the filled application form and fill it.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future reference.