Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2017 – 1200 Probationary Officer Jobs
Bank of Baroda bank has recently announced an employment notification Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2017 for appointing the applicants as various vacant Probationary Officer positions. As per this notification, Bank of Baroda is going to fill up 1200 PO Vacancies. Bank of Baroda invites the online applications from skilled and energetic candidates. Online applications are available from 01st April, 2017 at its official page. Job seekers who are looking for the Bank of Baroda Notification 2017, those may apply for this Bank of Baroda PO Recruitment 2017 through online as early as possible. All the interested and eligible applicants may download the online application form and fill it with mandatory details of the candidate and must submit the filled application form on or before closing date 01st May, 2017.
Details about Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Posts: 1200 Vacancies.
Name of the Posts: Probationary Officer (PO) Vacancies..
Candidates age should be in between 20 to 28 years. Age relaxation is also applicable as per organization norms.
Applicants must possess Graduation Degree in any discipline or equivalent examination with minimum marks from any recognized university.
Candidates will be selected based on the applicants performance in the below,
- Online Written Examination.
- Group Discussion.
- Psychometric Assessment.
- Personal Interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive pay scale as per organization norms.
|Name of the Category||Registration Fee|
|For General and OBC candidates||Rs.750/-|
|For Reserved category applicants||Rs.100/-|
- Starting date for online application form: 01/04/2017.
- Closing date to submit the filled application form: 01/05/2017.
- Opening date to pay the fee: 01/04/2017.
- Ending date to pay the registration fee: 01/05/2017.
- Date of the PO Examination: 27/05/2017.
How to apply for Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates must log on to the official website of Bank of Baroda www.bankofbaroda.co.in.
- Click on the link of Bank of Baroda Probationary Officer Recruitment 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now fill the application form with correct details.
- Make payment details and etc.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your required documents and certificates.
- Finally click on submit button and take hard copy of it for future usage.
Official Website: www.bankofbaroda.co.in