Bangalore District Court Recruitment 2017 – Process Server Posts
Bangalore District Court, West Bengal has recently announced an employment notification Bangalore District Court Recruitment 2017 on its official website in the month of September, 2017. As per this notification, Bangalore District Court is going to fill up 70 vacancies of Peon and Process Server Posts. Bangalore District Court invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Job seekers who are looking for the latest Bangalore District Court Jobs can apply for this Bangalore District Court Process Server Notification 2017 through online as early as possible. Online applications are available from 23rd September, 2017 at its official page. All the suitable candidates may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date 12th October, 2017.
Vacancy Details about Bangalore District Court Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Vacancies: 70 Posts.
Name of the Posts:
- Process Server.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Eligibility Criteria for Bangalore District Court Recruitment 2017:
Candidates minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 35 years. Age relaxation is also available for the reserved category applicants.
Applicants must possess their matriculation or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
Candidates will be selected done based on the following,
- Written Examination.
- Personal Interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive and impressive pay scale as Rs.9600/- to Rs.11300/- with grade pay per month.
- Starting date to apply online: 23/09/2017.
- Closing date to apply online: 12/10/2017.
How to apply for Bangalore District Court Recruitment 2017:
- Visit the official website of Bangalore District Court www.ecourts.gov.in
- After that, click on the link of Bangalore District Court DC Process Server Notification 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now fill the online application form without any mistakes.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future reference.
Official Website: www.ecourts.gov.in