BAMUL Recruitment 2017 – 250 Extension Officer Vacancies
Bangalore Urban, Rural & Ramanagara District Co – Operative Milk Producers Societies Union Limited (BAMUL) has recently announced an employment notification BAMUL Recruitment 2017 on its official website. As per this notification, BAMUL is going to fill up 250 Vacancies of Assistant Manager, Medical Officer, and Technical Officer and Agriculture Officer Etc positions. BAMUL invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Online applications are available at its official page. All the suitable candidates may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date 10th August, 2017.
Vacancy Details about BAMUL Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of vacancies: 250 Posts.
Name of the Posts:
- Assistant Manager (A.H/A.I) : 22 Posts
- Medical Officer: 01 Post
- Technical Officer (DT) : 15 Posts
- Technical Officer (Engineering): 10 Posts
- Agriculture Officer: 03 Posts
- Marketing Officer: 05 Posts
- Extension Officer Grade III: 54 Posts
- Dairy Supervisor Grade II: 10 Posts
- Admin Assistant Grade II: 20 Posts
- Junior System Operator/Clerk-Cum Computer Operator: 20 Posts
- Account Assistant Grade II: 06 Posts
- Marketing Assistant Grade II: 21 Posts
- Chemist Grade II: 23 Posts
- Nurse: 02 Posts
- Junior Technician: 38 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for BAMUL Recruitment 2017:
Candidates minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 35 years. Age relaxation is also available for the reserved category applicants.
Applicants must possess their Graduation Degree in any discipline or equivalent examination from any recognized university.
Candidates will be selected done based on applicants performance in the following,
- Written Examination.
- Personal Interview.
|Post Name||Pay Scale|
|Assistant Manager (A.H/A.I), Medical Officer||Rs.28100/- to Rs.50100/-|
|Technical Officer (DT, Marketing Officer||Rs.22800/- to Rs.43200/-|
|Extension Officer Grade III, Dairy Supervisor Grade II||Rs.17650/- to Rs.32000/-|
|Admin Assistant Grade II, Junior System Operator/Clerk-Cum Computer Operator, Account Assistant Grade II, Marketing Assistant Grade II, Chemist Grade II, Nurse||Rs.14550/- to Rs.26700/-|
|Junior Technician||Rs.11250/- to Rs.21000/-|
- For General and OBC candidates, Rs.1000/-.
- For Reserved category applicants, Rs.500/-.
- Starting date to apply online: Available Now.
- Closing date to apply online: 10/08/2017.
How to apply for BAMUL Recruitment 2017:
- Log on to the official website of BAMUL www.bamulnandini.coop
- After that, search for the link of BAUL Extension Officer Trainee Vacancies 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now fill the online application form with correct details.
- Make payment details and etc.
- Click on submit button and take hard copy of it for future usage.
Official Website: www.bamulnandini.coop