ATMA Application Form 2017 February Notification, Important Dates
Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS) is going to conduct the AIMS Test for Management Admissions (ATMA) 2017 entrance exam. ATMA 2017 entrance exam is the national level exam which will be held on 12th February, 2017 at various exam centers. ATMA entrance exam conducts 4 times a year, in February, May, July & December. Students who want to take admission or who are preparing for admission in MBA or PGDM or MCA through ATMA exam, those may apply for this ATMA 2017 Notification through online. ATMA Application Form 2017 is available from 02nd January, 2017 at its official website. Here we are providing all the details regarding ATMA Online Application Form 2017 at our website. Interested and eligible students may submit the filled online application form on or before last date 31st January, 2017.
Eligibility Criteria for ATMA Application Form 2017:
Candidates must have passed graduation in any discipline or equivalent examination from any recognized university.
All the interested and eligible candidates need to pay the registration fee as Rs.1100/- per application.
Candidates will be selected based on applicants performance in written examination or Group Discussion or Personal Interview.
ATMA 2017 Exam Pattern:
|Name of the Section||Subject Name||Number of Questions||Time Duration|
|1||Analytical Reasoning Skills||30||30 Minutes|
|2||Verbal Skills||30||30 Minutes|
|3||Quantitative Skills||30||30 Minutes|
|4||Verbal Skills||30||30 Minutes|
|5||Analytical Reasoning Skills||30||30 Minutes|
|6||Quantitative Skills||30||30 Minutes|
|Total||180 Questions||180 Marks|
ATMA 2017 Test Centers:
|Jaipur||Ranchi and Thane|
- Registration for ATMA started on: 23/12/2016.
- Starting of distribution of ATMA Bulletins: 02/01/2017.
- Last date for releasing of ATMA bulletins: 31/01/2017.
- Closing date of online registration: 02/02/2017.
- Ending date for reprint of filled in application form: 06/02/2017.
- Admit card will be issued from: 08/02/2017.
- Date of the examination: 12/02/2017.
- Results will be declared on: 20/02/2017.
Steps to apply for ATMA Application Form 2017:
- Visit the official website of ATMA www.atmaaims.com.
- Home page will be appeared on your computer screen.
- After that, click on the link of ATMA 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now fill the application form with accurate details without any mistakes.
- Upload your scanned passport size photograph and signature.
- Make payment details and etc.
- Click on submit button.
- Take printout of it for future usage.