ATMA Application Form 2016 July Notification
Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS) has released the latest notification ATMA Application Form 2016 for Post Graduation in Management Programmes. Students who want to get admission in management courses; those can apply for this ATMA Notification 2016. AIMS invite the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Online applications are now available on its official website. Suitable aspirants may download the online application form and fill it with all the details of the candidate and submit the filled application form on or before last date 19th July, 2016.
Students age should be available as per the specifications.
Candidates must possess their graduation or equivalent examination in any subject from any recognized university.
- Applicants will be screened in online test first of all.
- Further decision will be taken on the basis of marks obtained in the test.
Candidates need to pay the examination fee as Rs.1100/- per application through credit card or debit card or through internet banking.
Online Payment Procedure:
- Enter your name, city, mobile number and email id and click on submit button.
- Enter your card number, expiry date, account type and amount.
- To make transaction secure candidates will be sent a personal identification number.
- After paying exam fee on their mail id or phone number.
- Follow the registration link and start registering.
- Closing date to submit the filled application form: 19/07/2016.
- Last date to pay the fee: 17/07/2016.
- Last date to reprint application form: 21/06/2016.
- Hall tickets issuing from: 21/07/2016.
- Date of the Online Test: 26/07/2016.
- Results announcement date: 04/08/2016.
Steps to apply for ATMA Application Form 2016:
- Go to the official website of ATMA www.atmaaims.com.
- Click on the link of ATMA Application Form 2016.
- Download the application form and fill it.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Make payment details and etc.
- Click on submit button and take hard copy of it for future reference.