ATMA 2015 Application-Register Before May 16th
Association of Indian management Schools (AIMS) Test for Management Admission (ATMA), Hyderabad has released the notification for getting admission into the MBA and PGDM programs in various institutes anduniversity accross the nation for the academic year 2015.ATMA invites the online applications form interested and eligible candidates through this notification. Candidates may download the application form and fill the application with mandatory info of the candidate and submit the filled application on or before the last date. candidates want to know more information about ATMA 2015 Application like eligibility criteria, age limit, examination papettern etc must read the official notification.
candidates must possess their graduation form any recognized university or institution.
candidates age limit should be 21 years.
Exam paper consists of three sections and each section divided into two sections. Exam consists of total of180 marks. Each section carries 30 marks.
- Section I: Analytical Reasoning Skills
- Section II: Verbal Ability
- Section III: Quantitative Aptitude
- ATMA 2015 Application advertisement date: 02 March, 2015
- Starting date for ATMA application from: March 6, 2015
- last date for ATMA Application form: 14 May, 2015
- Last date for submit the filled application form: 16 May, 2015
- Last date for reprint the application form: 19 May, 2015
- Admit cards issuing date: 19 May, 2015
- Examination date: 24 May, 2015
- Results announcement date: 2 June, 2015
how to apply for ATMA 2015 Application:
- log on to the official website.
- click on the link of ATMA 2015 Application.
- download the application form.
- fill the application form with required details of the candidate.
- click on the aubmit button.
- take printout of the filled application form.
click here to apply for ATMA 2015 Application