ATIT ICFAI Application Form 2016 Eligibility Criteria
IFCAI Foundation for Higher Education (IFHE), Hyderabad is going to conduct Admission Test for ICFAI Tech ATIT 2016. The main purpose of conducting this test is to get admission into various under graduate engineering courses in various branches. Exam will be conducted in both online and offline. Candidates who want to get admission in IFCAI University can apply for this ATIT ICFAI Application Form 2016. Admissions are open in ICFAI Tech of ICFAI University at Agartala (Tripura), Baddi (Himachal Pradesh), Dehradun (Uttarakhand), Hyderabad (Telangana), Jaipur (Rajasthan), Raipur (Chhattisgarh) and Ranchi (Jharkhand). ICFAI invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Online applications are now available on its main portal. Suitable aspirants may download the online applications form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date 20th April, 2016.
- Candidates should have passed HSC board exam or its equivalent examination with English, Physics, Chemistry and mathematics.
- Applicants who are pursuing second year inter can also apply for this exam.
- All the candidates need to pay the fee as Rs.700/-.
- Pay the fee through credit card or debit card or internet banking or through demand draft.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 20/04/2016.
- Online Exam Date: 04/05/2016 to 18/05/2016.
- Offline exam date: 01/05/2016.
- Results will be announced on: 30/05/2016.
- Rank cards will be released on: 31/05/2016 onwards.
- Classes will be starting from: 16/008/2016.
How to apply for ATIT ICFAI Application Form 2016:
- Go to the official website of the ATIT www.atitindia.org.
- Click on the link of ATIT ICFAI Application Form 2016.
- Download the application form and fill it.
- Enter fee details and etc.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future reference.