Assam TET Application Form 2017 – Assam TET Eligibility Criteria
Directorate of Elementary Education (DEE), Assam has recently released the Assam Teacher Eligibility Test Exam Notification 2017 on its official website to recruit the applicants as various vacant teacher positions in Assam state government schools. Organization invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Assam TET Application Form 2017 process will be started soon at its official page. All the interested and suitable candidates may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date.
Details about Assam TET Application Form 2017:
Total Number of Vacancies: 16000 Posts.
Name of the Posts: Teacher.
Candidates minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 43 years.
Applicants should complete their graduation degree or post graduation degree with B.ED/D.Ed/M.Ed qualification from any recognized university.
Assam Education Board will conduct the Assam TET 2017 exam. Candidates who will qualify in both written examination and personal interview are eligible for Assam Teacher Jobs.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive and impressive pay scale as Rs.10000/- per month.
|ASSAM TET Notification releasing date||Soon Released|
|Opening date to apply online||Update Soon|
|Closing date to apply online||Available Shortly|
Procedure to apply for Assam TET Application Form 2017:
- Visit the official website of Assam TET www.rmsaassam.in
- Then, click on the link of Assam TET Application Form 2017.
- Before going to apply online, candidates should read all the details of Assam TET 2017 Exam.
- Click on apply online link.
- Fill the application form with correct details.
- Before going to submit the form, should check all the entered details.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future reference.
Official Website: www.rmsaassam.in