Assam TET Application 2016 – 1618 Vacancies
Government of Assam Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan has recently released an employment notification for appointing the applicants as graduate teacher. Candidates who are searching for the teacher jobs, those must utilize this best opportunity. As per this notification, Assam Government is going to full fill 1618 members of teacher posts. Assam Government invites the online applications from interested and eligible applicants. Online applications will soon available at its official website. Suitable aspirants may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date. For more information about Assam TET Application 2016 eligibility criteria are as follows.
Vacancy details about Assam TET Application 2016:
Total Number of Vacancies: 1618 posts.
Name of the posts: Graduate Teacher.
Posts with Vacancy wise:
|Name of the Subject||Number of Posts|
Candidates maximum age should be 38 years. Age relaxation is also applicable as per organization.
For Hindi Teacher:
Candidates must possess their degree with pravin in Hindi or BA with Hindi as one of the subject with 50 Marks from any recognized university.
For Sanskrit Teacher:
Applicants should pass their graduation with Sanskrit as one subject from any recognized university.
Applicants will be selected based on the applicants performance in the following,
- Written Examination.
- Personal Interview.
Candidates will get monthly salary as per organization norms.
Candidates need to pay the fee as Rs.400/-.
- Starting date for online application form: 01/02/2016.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 15/02/2016.
- Closing date to pay the fee: 20/02/2016.
How to apply for Assam TET Application 2016:
- Log on to the official website of Assam TET www.rsmassam.in.
- Click on the careers button.
- After that, click on the link of Assam TET Application Form 2016.
- Download the application form and fill it.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Enter fee details.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future reference.