Assam PSC Medical Staff Recruitment 2016
Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) was released the latest medical staff job notification in this month at its official website. As per this Assam PSC Medical Staff Recruitment 2016, APSC is going to full fill 208 members of unreserved positions. APSC invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Job seekers who are searching for the Assam government jobs, those can apply for this recruitment as early as possible on or before closing date 27th October, 2016. Online applications are now available on its official page. Here we are providing all the details about this notification below.
Vacancy details about Assam PSC Medical Staff Recruitment 2016:
Total Number of Vacancies: 208 Posts.
Name of the Posts:
- Resident Physician.
- Resident Surgeon.
Candidates age should not exceed more than 43 years and age relaxation given to reserved category applicants.
Applicants should have MD or MS degree in concerned subject from any recognized university or institute. Most preference shall be given to the Doctors working under Regulation 3 of APSC.
Recruitment process will be conducted either written examination or personal interview depending on the decision of the selection board.
Applicants who got selected for these vacancies can get monthly salary as Rs.15600/- to Rs.39100/- with grade pay Rs.6000/-.
Candidates must refer the official notification for fee details and etc.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 27/10/2016.
How to apply for Assam PSC Medical Staff Recruitment 2016:
- Go to the official website of Assam PSC www.apsc.nic.in.
- Click on the latest APSC Medical Staff Advertisement.
- Download the APSC Medical Staff Recruitment 2016 notification and must read carefully.
- Now click on apply online.
- Start filling the application form with personal, educational and all other details.
- Attach all the required documents to the application.
- Click on submit button and take hard copy of it for future reference.