Assam Police Dept Recruitment 2017 – 223 Constable Vacancies
Assam Police Recruitment Board (APRB) has announced an employment notification Assam Police Dept Recruitment 2017 on its official website to recruit the applicants as various vacant police department jobs. As per this notification, Assam Police Recruitment Board is going to fill up 223 vacancies of Inspector, Sub Inspector, constable and head constable positions. Organization invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Job seekers who are looking for the police department jobs in the state of Assam can apply for this notification as early as possible. Online applications are available from 13th May, 2017 at its official page. All the suitable candidates can apply online on or before last date 20th June, 2017.
Vacancy Details about Assam Police Dept Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Posts: 223 Vacancies.
Name of the Posts:
- Inspector: 01 Post.
- Sub Inspector: 113 Posts.
- Head Constable: 43 Posts.
- Constable: 66 Posts.
Job Location: Assam.
Candidates maximum age should be 50 years. Age relaxation is also available for the reserved category applicants.
Applicants must possess their HSLC or 12th class or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
Candidates will be selected done based on the following,
- Written Examination.
- Physical Measurement Test.
- Physical Standard Test.
- Document Verification.
- Merit List.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive and impressive pay scale as per organization norms monthly.
- Assam Police Constable Notification 2017 released on: 12/05/2017.
- Starting date for online application form: 13/05/2017.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 20/06/2017.
How to apply for Assam Police Dept Recruitment 2017:
- Log on to the official website of Assam Police Recruitment Board www.assampolice.gov.in
- After that, click on the link of Assam Police Department Notification 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now fill the online application form without any mistakes.
- Upload your scanned photograph with signature.
- Attach all your educational certificates.
- Make payment details and etc.
- Click on submit button.
- Take a printout of it for future reference.
Official Website: www.assampolice.gov.in