Assam PHE Recruitment 2017 – Technical Officer Vacancies
Office of the Chief Engineer (PHE) Sanitation, Assam has recently published the latest job notification Assam PHE Recruitment 2017 in the month of May, 2017 on its official website. As per this notification, Assam PHE is going to fill up 68 Technical Officer Vacancies. Assam PHE invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Job seekers who are searching for the latest Assam Government Jobs can apply for this Assam PHE Notification 2017 through online as early as possible. Online applications are available at its official page. All the suitable candidates may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date 25th May, 2017.
Vacancy Details about Assam PHE Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Posts: 68 Vacancies.
Name of the Vacancies: Technical Officer.
Job Location: Assam.
Candidates age should not exceed more than 35 years. Age relaxation is also available for the reserved category applicants.
Applicants must possess their Graduation Degree or Diploma in Civil Engineering or equivalent examination from any recognized university.
Candidates will be selected done based on applicants performance in written examination and followed by the personal interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive and impressive pay scale as Rs.20000/- to Rs.25000/- per month.
Candidates must read the official advertisement for registration fee details and etc.
- Starting date for online application form: Available Nw.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 25/05/2017.
How to apply for Assam PHE Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates must log on to the official website of Assam PHE www.aphe.gov.in
- After that, search for the link of Assam PHE Technical Officer Notification 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Fill the application form with correct details of the candidate.
- Make payment details and etc.
- Upload your scanned photograph, signature and required documents.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future reference.
Official Website: www.aphe.gov.in