Assam Home Guard Recruitment 2015-2016 Apply Online
Assam Special Reserve Force Battalion-I and Battalion-II (ASRFB) has recently delivered the job notification to hire the candidates for filling up various vacant constable posts in the Assam police department. Job seekers who are willing to join in the police departments as a home guard or constable positions, those aspirants can apply for this latest police jobs. Interested candidates can check the recent police job notification for eligibility criteria. Suitable and dedicated candidates must download the application form and fill the online application with contenders correct information and submit the filled application form on or before the last closing date of the online application form. For more information about this Assam Home Guard Recruitment 2015-2016 notification details are as follows.
Vacancy details about Assam Home Guard Recruitment 2015-2016:
Total number of vacancies: 299 posts.
Name of the posts: Home Guard or Constable Posts.
Job Location: Assam State wide.
Aspirants minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 38 years.
Candidates must pass their HSLC or equivalent examination form any recognized board and must qualify in Home Guard Training and also having NCC-A certificate.
They will be selected below tests like,
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET).
- Physical Standard Test (PST).
- Written examination.
- Personality Test.
- Medical Test.
- For Reserved candidates Rs.25/-.
- For Un Reserved candidates Rs.50/-.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 31/07/2015.
How to apply for Assam Home Guard recruitment 2015-2016:
- Go to the official website of the ASRFB www.dgcdassam.org.
- Click on the link of Assam Home Guard Recruitment 2015-2016.
- Download the application and fill up.
- Click on the submit button and take printout of it.
- Send the hard copy of the filled application form along with all the required documents to the ASRFB address.