Assam APSC Lecturer Teacher Recruitment 2015-2016 Apply
Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) has announced the latest notification to hire the applicants for filling up various vacant lecturer posts. Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) invites the online applications from interested and eligible applicants through this notification. Online applications are now available at its official website. Applicants who are looking up for the teaching professional jobs through government selection board, those candidates must check the notification for eligibility criteria and can apply through online mode. Suitable competitors must download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before the last date that is 26 August, 2015. For more information about Assam APSC Lecturer Teacher Recruitment 2015-2016 notification eligibility criteria are as follows.
Vacancy details about Assam APSC Lecturer Teacher Recruitment 2015-2016:
Total number of posts: 108 posts.
Name of the posts: Lecturer posts.
Job Location: Assam.
Candidates age should not exceed more than 38 years.
Applicants must pass their BA, B.Sc, B.Com in relevant streams or Ph.D degree in relevant subjects from any recognized university.
They will be selected based on the candidates performance in the written examination and the personal interview.
Pay scale information will be depends upon the organization.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 26/08/2015.
How to apply for Assam APSC Lecturer Teacher Recruitment 2015-2016:
- Visit the official website of the APSC www.apsc.nic.in.
- Click on the careers button.
- After that, click on the link of Assam APSC Lecturer Teacher Recruitment 2015-2016.
- Download the application form and fill it with mandatory details of the contenders.
- Click on the submit button and take hard copy of it for future usage.