Assam APSC Admit Card 2015 Download Hall Ticket
Assam Public Service Commission (Assam PSC) has released the Assam PSC Junior Engineer Examination Admit Card 2015 at its official website.apsc.nic.in. Candidates who have applied for the Assam APSC Recruitment 2015 Junior Engineer posts, those candidates are waiting for their ASSAM APSC Admit Card 2015. All the applied candidates must download their admit cards through online.
Details about Assam PSC Admit Card 2015:
Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) has released the recruitment notification to hire the candidates for filling up various vacant posts like junior engineer posts through this notification. Huge numbers of candidates are applied for this recruitment. APSC is going to conduct the APSC 2015 junior Engineer written examination will be held on 03 May, 2015 at various examination centers.
APSC 2015 Junior Engineer Exam Pattern:
- Examination will be conducted in two parts.
- Part I examination is General studies and this conducted for total of 200 marks and the time duration is 2 hours.
- Part II examination is Civil Engineering and this conducted for total of 100 marks and the time duration for this examination is 1hour 30 minutes.
Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) has announced the Assam APSC Admit Card 2015 at its official website on or before the examination date. Candidates must download their admit cards through online by entering their application details and etc. Without admit card no one will give the permission to enter into the examination hall.
How to download Assam APSC Admit Card 2015:
- Go to the official website of APSC www.apsc.nic.in.
- Click on the link of Assam APSC Admit Card 2015.
- Enter your registration number and date of birth and etc.
- Click on the submit button.
- Admit card will be generated on the screen and take printout of it.