Assam AHD Recruitment 2017 – 188 Veterinary Field Assistant Posts
Directorate of Animal Husbandry (AHD), Assam has recently announced an employment notification Assam AHD Recruitment 2017 in the month of July, 2017 on its official website. As per this notification, Assam AHD is going to fill up 188 vacancies of Veterinary Field Assistant Positions. AHD Assam invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Job seekers who are searching for the latest Assam Animal Husbandry Jobs 2017 can apply for this Assam AHD Notification 2017 through online as early as possible. Online applications are available at its official page. All the suitable candidates may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date 10th August, 2017.
Vacancy Details about Assam AHD Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Posts: 188 Vacancies.
Name of the Posts: Veterinary Field Assistant
Job Location: Assam.
Candidates lower age should be 18 years and upper age should be 35 years. Age relaxation is also applicable for the reserved category applicants.
Applicants should have completed their veterinary Science of 1 year training course from the school of veterinary science & Animal Husbandry.
Candidates will be selected done based on applicants performance in written examination and followed by the personal interview.
Applicants who are selected for the Assam AHD 2017 jobs will get monthly pay scale as Rs.14000/- to Rs.49000/- with grade pay Rs.6200/-.
Candidates must read the official notification for registration fee details and etc.
- Starting date for online application form: Available Now.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 10/08/2017.
How to apply for Assam AHD Recruitment 2017:
- Go to the official website of Assam AHD www.online.assam.gov.in
- After that, search for the link of Assam AHD Filed Assistant Jobs 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Fill the online application form without any mistakes.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your required documents.
- Finally, click on submit button.
- Take a printout of it for future usage.
Official Website: www.online.assam.gov.in