Assam Agriculture University Teaching Recruitment 2015-2016
Assam Agriculture University has released the official notification to hire the candidates for filling up various vacant teaching and non teaching posts through this notification. Assam Agriculture University invites the applications from interested and eligible candidates through this recruitment. Application forms are now available at its official website. Candidates who are willing to work in Assam Agriculture University, those applicants may download the application form and follow the below steps provided by us and send the filled application form to the university address on or before the last date. For more information about Assam Agriculture University Teaching Recruitment 2015-2016 notification details are as follows.
Vacancy details about Assam Agriculture University Teaching Recruitment 2015-2016:
Total number of vacancies: 68 posts.
- Assistant Professor: 54 posts.
- Associate Professor: 04 posts.
Non Teaching posts:
- Landscape Designer in the rank of Assistant Engineer: 01 post.
- Office Superintendent cum Accountant under new KVK: 02 posts.
- Program Assistant under new KVK: 02 posts.
- Veterinary Field Assistant: 02 posts.
Candidates age should not exceed more than 38 years.
Applicants must possess their graduation in agriculture from any recognized university.
They will be selected based on the candidates performance in the interview only.
Candidates can get the pay scale as Rs.8000/- to Rs.40000/- per month.
- For General candidates Rs.350/-.
- For SC/ST candidates Rs.150/-.
- Last date to send the filled application form: 07/06/2015.
How to apply for Assam Agriculture University Teaching Recruitment 2015-2016:
- Go to the official website of Assam Agriculture University www.aau.ac.in.
- Click on the link of Assam Agriculture University Teaching Recruitment 2015-2016.
- Download the application form and fill it.
- Send the filled application form along with all the required documents to the university address.
- Take printout of it for future usage.