ASRLM Recruitment 2017 – 298 Block Coordinator Vacancies
Assam State Rural Livelihoods Mission (ASRLM) has announced an employment notification ASRLM Recruitment 2017 on its official website. As per this notification, ASRLM is going to fill up 298 vacancies of Block Coordinator, Block Project Manager and various posts. ASRLM invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Job seekers who are looking for the latest ASRLM Jobs can apply for this ASRLM Block Coordinator Vacancies 2017 through online. ASRLM 2017 online applications are available at its official page. All the suitable candidates may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date 07th October, 2017.
Vacancy Details about ASRLM Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Vacancies: 298 Posts.
Name of the Posts:
|Post Name||Number of Posts|
|State Project Manager||01|
|District Project Manager||09|
|District Functional Expert||24|
|Block Project Manager||43|
|District MIS Manager||04|
|District Accounts manager||08|
|MIS Assistant cum Accountant||41|
Candidates minimum age should be 23 years and maximum age should be 43 years. Age relaxation is also available for reserved category applicants.
Applicants must possess Graduation Degree or Post Graduation Degree from any recognized university.
- Written Examination.
- Personal Interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive and impressive pay scale as Rs.15000/- to Rs.63000/- per month.
- Starting date to apply online: Available Now.
- Closing date to apply online: 07/10/2017.
How to apply for ASRLM Recruitment 2017:
- Log on to the official website of ASRLM www.asrlms.assam.gov.in
- After that, click on the link of ASRLM Assam Project Manager Notification 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now fill the online application form without any mistakes.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your required educational certificates.
- Make payment details and etc.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future reference.
Official Website: www.asrlms.assam.gov.in