ASRB Stenographer Recruitment 2017 – 173 LDC Vacancies
Agricultural Scientists Recruitment Board (ASRB) has recently announced an employment notification ASRB Stenographer Recruitment 2017 in the month of August, 2017 on its official website. As per this notification, ASRB is going to fill up 173 Stenographer Grade III & Lower Division Clerk (LDC) Posts. ASRB invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Job seekers who are looking for the latest ASRB Jobs can apply for this notification through online. Online applications are available from 31st August, 2017 at its official page. All the suitable candidates may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date 25th September, 2017.
Vacancy Details about ASRB Stenographer Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Vacancies: 173 Posts.
Name of the Posts:
- Stenographer Grade III: 95 Posts.
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC): 78 Posts.
Job Location: New Delhi.
Candidates minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 27 years. Age relaxation is also available for the reserved category applicants.
Applicants must read the official notification for academic details.
Candidates will be selected done based on applicants performance in the following,
- Written Examination.
- Personal Interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive and impressive pay scale as per organization norms monthly.
- For General and OBC candidates, Rs.200/-.
- Reserved category applicants are exempted from fee.
|Notification Releasing Date||18/08/2017|
|Starting date to apply online||31/08/2017|
|Last date to submit the filled application form||25/09/2017|
|Hall ticket will be available from||14/10/2017|
|Date of the examination||29/10/2017|
How to apply for ASRB Stenographer Recruitment 2017:
- Log on to the official website of ASRB www.asrb.gov.in
- After that, click on the link of ASRB LDC Vacancies 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now fill the online application form with correct details.
- Enter fee details and etc.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future reference.
Official Website: www.asrb.gov.in