Army Public Schools Recruitment 2018 – APS Teacher Notification 2018
The Army Welfare Education Society has total 137 Army Public Schools all over India functioning under its flagship. In 2018 academic year, APS wants recruit 1000 Teaching posts in APS. Candidates who are interested to join in APS please submit their application through online. Army Public Schools Recruitment 2018 vacancy details are below.
APS is going to recruit 1000 PGT/TGT/PRT Posts in next academic year. Candidates who are eligible for this position may apply through the following procedure.
Vacancy Details about Army Public Schools Recruitment 2018:
Name Of the Organization: Army Public Schools(APS).
Number Posts: 1000 Vacancies.
Name Of the Posts: PGT/TGT/PRT.
Examination Center: All over India.
Mode Of Application: Through Online.
Eligibility For Army Public Schools Recruitment 2018:
Qualification Required: Candidates must posses,
- For PGT, the candidate should hold a post graduation degree and have completed BEd with 50 per cent score.
- For TGT, the aspirant needs to have a graduation degree (at least 50 per cent marks) and have completed BEd with 50 per cent marks.
- For PRT, to be eligible for this post, the candidate a graduation degree (at least 50 per cent marks) and have completed BEd or should possess a two year diploma with 50 per cent marks.
Applicants Age: As on April 2018, candidates age should not be over than 40 years. In case of Delhi Schools, TGT/PRT applicants age should not be more than 29 years, and for PGT Applicants, age should should not be more than 36 years.
How To Apply For Army Public Schools Recruitment 2018:
- Candidates log on to the Official website aps-csb.in
- Go through the advertisement link.
- Search for the proper recruitment notification link.
- And read the Official notification carefully.
- Then Click on apply button.
- Fill the mandatory details and upload your photograph.
- Click on submit button.
Date Of Examination: 15th To 17th January 2018(Tentative)
For more details about APS Teacher Recruitment 2018 like Qualification, Registration and conduct, please log on to the website www.awesindia.com.